Joomla! natively is a multi-language software suite thanks to the availability of language packs covering over 60 languages. What kind of support does Tweet Display Back have?
Tweet Display Back is fully translatable. The package is distributed in the same default language as Joomla!, en-GB (British English). Recently, the language file was added to Transifex following a recent Joomla! community translator initiative. Through this, there are now translations available as noted below.
- Dutch (Belgium/Flemish) (nl-BE) - added in 2.0.0
- Dutch (Netherlands) (nl-NL) - added in 2.0.0
- French (fr-FR) - added in 2.0.0
- Indonesian (Indonesia) (id-ID) - added in 2.1.0
- Italian (it-IT) - added in 2.0.1
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (pt-BR) - added in 1.5.5/1.6.5
- Portuguese (Portugal) (pt-PT) - added in 2.1.0
- Slovenian (Slovenia) (sl-SI) - added in 2.1.1
- Spanish (Spain) (es-ES) - added in 2.1.0
- Swedish (sv-SE) - added in 1.5.5/1.6.5
The chart below shows the status of translations that are posted to the Transifex project page for Tweet Display Back. The project is linked directly to the language file on the GitHub repository, so this chart reflects the status as compared to the current development head versus any specific release.