Tweet Display Back is a simple yet powerful Joomla! module that allows you to display your Twitter feed on your site.
- Three templates, each designed to allow you to quickly deploy the module on your site
- Twitter Widgets - You can display your tweet stream using one of Twitter's official widgets; use these widgets to display a user, list, or search stream
- Web Intents - Uses Twitter's new Web Intents to display a user profile, reply to, retweet, or favorite a tweet, all in a pop-up window without having to leave the site you're visiting
- Display a user or a list feed
- Display options to customize the position of various module pieces
- Choose to display tweets you've retweeted or not
- Filter @mentions or @replies from your stream
- Display your Twitter profile info, or don't
- Display as many or as few tweets as you choose
- Customizable language strings for international support
- Display retweets with the original tweeter's info (similar to your Twitter homepage)
- Uses Joomla! 1.6+ one-click update to update the module
Version, License, and Support
Tweet Display Back is a free module released on the GPL license. Visit the Releases section to download your copy today!
- Version 2.1, Designed for Joomla! 1.5 & 2.5 - Current version: 2.1.4
- Version 2.2, Designed for Joomla! 2.5 - Current Status: Alpha
Find a bug? Want to see a new feature? Add your report to the Issue Tracker! Or, you can improve the code yourself; fork Tweet Display Back on GitHub! Share your review of Tweet Display Back on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
View support documentation here, included detailed descriptions of the parameters and previews of the templates.
Subscribe for updates about the Tweet Display Back module.