Tweet Display Back Developer Release 4.0.0.beta
This is a developer's release package for the forthcoming 4.0 release.
Friday, August 05, 2016 20:00
Changes since the 3.1 release include:
- Removed support for Joomla! 3.5 and earlier
- Removed support for PHP 5.3
- Refactored internal cache, HTTP adapter, and module layout references to use the Joomla! API
- Removed old "default", "nostyle", and "construct" layouts; renamed "bootstrap" layout to "default"
- Created "_error" layout to allow custom layouts for error messages
- Documented all declared variables in the module's base file and layouts
- Renamed form fields to not use Joomla class namespace
- Changed "favorite" to "like" to follow Twitter's change
- Fix [#93] - Duplicate tweets with no retweet filter enabled
- Fix [#97] - Overwriting variables declared in JModuleHelper
A full changelog can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/BabDev/Tweet-Display-Back/compare/3.1.0...4.0.0.beta